Our goal in Weshare, is to help you make a living from doing what you love – teaching online.
With that being said, you’d need to help us keep the Weshare community safe by selling and publishing only your original content (legally and exclusively).
Also, be respectful — this is not a platform for targeted harassment or violence.
Types of content or behaviors we cannot allow on Weshare
#1: Anything that encourages or promotes discrimination
We can’t allow any activity that promotes or encourages discrimination based upon race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
This includes any content sent out using our email services, or as part of any online class or product that is sold on Weshare in any capacity.
To provide specific examples, though no means an exhaustive list of what this means you cannot do:
- Threaten any individual person
- Incite violence
- Peddle Nazism
- Share private information about a private citizen without their express permission
- Content that reveals private information about an individual without their express authorization
- Unless you have the express consent and authorization of the individual or the information is publicly available elsewhere on the Internet, do not sell content that discloses a private individual’s home address, phone number, credit card number, social security number, or other private information. Breaching another person’s privacy can pose a serious threat to their safety, because, you know how the Internet can be.
#2 Online classes with High-Risk activity
We have to ensure that no fraud or high-risk activity takes place on Weshare.
By high-risk, we refer to payment behaviors or sales that put the credit rating, reputation, or solvency of Weshare in danger. In other words, things that will get us in trouble.
Fraud and high-risk sales inevitably lead to more chargebacks, which means that we have to raise our fees to cover costs.
Higher fees means less money for all of our users, which contradicts our purpose.
Some of the most basic high-risk activities that are NOT ALLOWED:
- Reselling online classes or courses or products that you’ve purchased in the past
- Selling access to a website
- Selling web hosting or servers, either directly or indirectly.
- Selling physical goods alongside your online class
- Teaching or talking about subjects or products that violate our terms of service or the federal laws of the US (avoid talking about drugs, theft or any other illegal activity)
- Pornography or content that displays actual humans engaging in sexual behavior
- Use our platform to sell a service outside of Weshare – physical service or digital service
- You can’t use Weshare to sell an SEO service that would rank another site better (like in other freelance platforms)
- You can’t use Weshare to sell a web design service to your clients
- You can’t use Weshare to rent a room in your apartment to someone.
What can you sell on Weshare?
You can use Weshare to sell a service that can be done only in Weshare. That way, your customers and we can ensure the delivery of your content.
If you have any questions about what we do and do not allow on Weshare, please feel free to reach out to us. We’ll gladly walk you through any concerns you might have.
If you share, promote, or sell content that violates the guidelines listed above, it is a violation of our Terms of Service.
If a staff member reviews your product and deems it is in violation of the Terms of Service, and this is your first violation, the product will be removed and your account will remain open. On the second violation, you will be given a two-weeks notice and your account will be deleted.
Elad Lev is the founder of Weshare.net – In love with words, videos and everything in between. His passion for helping people in starting a business online and teaching online is avid in every article he makes. In addition to his writing and content publishing.
We Also Reviewed
- 23+ Apple Podcast Statistics You Should Know About
- 31+ Spotify Podcast Statistics You Should Know About
- 35+ Spotify Statistics You Should Know
- 45+ Advertising Statistics That Will Blow Your Mind
- 41+ Public Speaking Statistics You Should Know
- 33 CRM Statistics You Should Know
- 34 Employee Burnout Statistics You Should Know
- 35 Machine Learning Statistics You Should Know
- 39+ Communication Statistics You Need To Know
- 37+ Cold Calling Statistics You Need To Know
- 21+ Entrepreneur Statistics You Should Know
- 35+ Contract Management Statistics You Should Know
- 37+ Zoom Statistics You Should Know
- 35+ Sales Training Statistics You Should Know About
- 75+ WordPress Statistics You Need to Know
- 41+ Startup Statistics You Need to Know
- 37+ Presentation Statistics You Need To Know
- 41+ Recruiting Statistics You Need to Know